Monday, August 25, 2008

My Steve Irwin Day Backyard Campout




I will be camping out !!!!!
November 14th ,15th,16th,17th
for
My name is Suzie I am an 11 year old living in Melbourne, I
am writing to you today about Steve Irwin Day

The day will represent the many things Steve was passionate about:
FAMILY, WILDLIFE CONSERVATION and FUN.

Steve Irwin Day is also a day where people around the world join
together to raise money for Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors to help
continue Steve's conservation work and the preservation of wildlife
and wild places.

This year I am doing the Backyard Campout. I will be camping out for
four days. I am looking for sponsors in my quest to raise money for
Steve Irwin's Wildlife Warriors. .
Scientific research with out harming whales.YES it can be done. All money will be going to research for whales but without the slaughter of them. Australia is proving there is no need to kill whales to find out where they go and what they do. Please donate today to help save the whales from Slaughter. If Australia can prove that non lethal research can be done we can stop the Japanese from using the excuse that their whale killing is for Scientific research, and we will save the whales for future generations to see and not have them say. Daddy what's a whale, where did they come from, what did they look like,what did they do?????

My goal is to raise at least $2000.00 for the WLW. I am doing this
through online at the everyday hero site. So far I have raised
$351.83 online and $152.50 in off line donations.This is where I hope
you might be able to help. Donations of $2.00 or more are tax
deductible. The money goes towards conservation and wildlife. This
years Steve Irwin day money goes to NON lethal whale research.





I may only be a KID but I CAN make a DIFFERENCE






No comments: